You do not have to diet for weight loss! But you can lose weight fast by using the right cooking oil. Know which oil is best for weight loss!
Weight Loss Tips: If it comes to weight loss, people often start with ‘dieting’. Nowadays there are many diet plans for weight loss on the internet. But dieting often means (according to people) ‘eating less’, due to which their body becomes weak or they are disturbed by hunger and they stop dieting. In such a situation, if you are not able to follow any ‘diet plan’ but want to reduce your weight, then you do not have to worry much. Now you can lose weight fast by changing your cooking oil. It will also help you to keep your body fit. The oil used in daily cooking is a great source of fat, which people are often unaware of. If you use the right cooking oil, you can control your belly fat.
Cooking oil increases weight
If you are using the wrong cooking oil, then it’s natural to gain weight. When you heat an oil to more than it’s smoke (ignition) point, the fatty acids present in the oil breaks down. Due to this, many types of toxins (toxic substances), free radicals and trans fats are increased in the oil. Since high heat (ignition) is used for cooking, you should use only such oil, which has a high smoke (ignition) point.
Also Read: Morning Drinks For Flat Belly: Top 5 Healthy Beverages For Weight Loss
Which cooking-oil reduces weight?
Research suggests that if you use coconut oil for cooking, you can lose weight faster than other oils. Coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides, which makes it quicker to burn fat than other oils (which contain long-chain triglycerides). According to recent research, if you use 15-30 grams of coconut oil daily, you burn about 120 calories more (than a normal average of 24 hours), which gradually reduces your weight and the fat stored in the body starts decreasing.
Also read: Eat These 4 Foods At Night To Reduce Weight And Belly Fat
Why is coconut oil best for cooking?
Health experts consider coconut oil to be the best for cooking because coconut oil is very stable even on high heat, due to which you can use this oil for venting, filtering, roasting, etc. (without worrying). Apart from this, coconut oil has a slight sweetness, due to which the food becomes tasty and gives a different flavor. Earlier, people considered coconut oil to be unhealthy for the body, but new research suggests that using coconut oil is good for heart and health.
How to use coconut oil?
- If you want to lose weight, then you should use coconut oil properly. Since, like every oil, coconut oil also contains calories, therefore, you should keep some things in mind before using it in your food.
- Do not use raw coconut oil in any food, whether it is virgin or processed, you have to cook the coconut oil before use.
- You can use coconut oil and prepare it for cooking, such as you can use coconut oil to fry, make parathas, fry, and roast in vegetable-curry, etc.
- 90% fatty acid present in coconut oil is saturated, so it can also be used at high ignition (food).
- According to research by the US National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health, using 2-3 teaspoons of coconut oil a day makes your weight loss process faster.
Read more on Weight Management
Written by: Tavishi Dogra
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Aug 08, 2019