When it comes to gaining weight, it requires the same amount of dedication as required during your weight loss process. And, if you are pondering over the fact of how to gain weight in a week’s time, your discipline will be tested.
Weight gain diet chart: Are you planning to gain weight and looking forward to incorporating ways in your lives to gain extra kilos? However, gaining weight is as difficult a task as losing it. It is believed that only a few who wish to put on a little weight, otherwise there other people who just want to add some flesh to their bony structure. If you want to gain weight in a few days, then it’s time to get ready and test your limits. Here are a few tips that will help you gain and won’t make you hefty and muscular, but it will help:
Read: 9 Simple and Easy to Follow Tips to Gain Weight for Women
1. Nutritional Diet for Weight Gain: Gaining weight does not mean that you have to eat food items which are high on trans fat. Therefore, a nutritional diet plan is equally essential during weight gain as it is during a weight loss. Stick to high on calorie foods like
3. peanut butter,
4. starchy vegetables,
5. low-fat dairy products,
7. beans, and
8. whole grains.
While gaining weight, you still do not have the privilege to eat everything which comes on your way. You must refrain from foods like
3. potato fries,
4. onion rings,
6. hot fudge, and
We all know that such foods may tempt you but they are improper for your health in each and every aspect.
2. Exercise: Do you think workouts should only be associated with weight loss? No, you are wrong. Must include a muscle building regime in your weight gain plan, in order to eat more calories than what you spend. Follow some weight gain exercises like
4. deadlifts, etc.
Read: 4 Ways in Which Lack of Sleep Can Make You Fat
3. Double your Food Intake: Sounds exciting! Yes, it is. But not that simple. If earlier you were eating 3 meals a day, now you must double the quantity and eat at least six times, that too each meal in equal portions. For some weeks, you might have to force the extra food upon you. Each extra five-hundred calories eaten per day will add one extra pound to your weight in one week.
4. Calculate your calorie requirement: Each individual is different! And hence their calorie requirement is different too. What you need to do is, keep a check on your intake and calorie requirement. And once you have figured it out, add 500 more calories to your daily consumption. This high-calorie food will help you gain weight within a week. Also, fixing a schedule for your meals will help you consume ample calories throughout the day.
5. Include Nutritious Beverages in your Diet: Just like your food items, the beverages should also be high on calorie content. But, keep in mind that it should not cause any harm to your health. Therefore, only opt only those beverages which have healthy calories. Avoid drinks like
1. packaged fruit juices as they have high sugar and preservative content.
3. flavored coffee drinks,
4. or sweetened teas, etc.
You may find these drinks high on calorie content but they contain unhealthy fats. Drink only fresh hand-made juices.
Read more articles on Weight Mangement
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jun 10, 2019